aztec71, I don't like conservatives either, but let's be...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    aztec71, I don't like conservatives either, but let's be realistic here...

Rudd was the last labor leader that stood for something and I was glad I voted for him. Ever since Julia back-stabbed him, the party has drifted to the right. She has reversed basically all the progress he made. In regards to America, he was not giving them enough "tribute", which those who are far-left would say is great, but Julia has outdone herself in the foot-kissing department. We are left with nothing now. No more education revolution, no more solar schemes, no more mining super tax. Even the NBN may be privatised in the future.

In the hands of the left (not the Gillard government), the mining taxes would have gone to fund public works. In her hands, there is no telling where she would allocate it so perhaps it's better the super tax Rudd wanted didn't go ahead in her watch.

Julia is doing what the right does. Putting a carbon tax on industry knowing full well they will charge the consumers to make up for it. The idea of servicing private companies with the notion that they will then support the working class and the nation is a strategy employed by the right.

The only leftists party with a fighting chance is the Greens now.
    Either Rudd takes control again, or labor will become right for many years to come, especially with all the American moles around (just ask Wikileaks).

As for liberal: If this is how right labor have shifted, just imagine the extremes we'd see from liberal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.