BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Spreading fear and doubt during a period of time without news is...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Spreading fear and doubt during a period of time without news is designed only to shake a few shares from loose hands.
    2020/2021 has seen record numbers of new investors/traders who know little about the market and have not yet had the time to build experience, resilience and patience.
    When the bad sentiments flow you see the genuine holders comment about liquidating their stock, or complaining about the lack of movement and likely selling in the mean time. They are just being sucked in.

The way I see it, is everyone here has an agenda.
    If you remember that when reading a post it's very easy to sift through the BS.

Even though I think you already know, and your question is more rhetoric, the answer is to attempt to drive the price down further to accumulate at lower levels.
    It's embarrassing, pathetic and self serving.
    The news can come at any time, but as the SP slips they increase their efforts.
    If news drops tomorrow, no biggie they still accumulated, but the longer it slides the more they can buy.

People down ramp for two main reasons:
    1. They want the SP to drop for their own selfish gain
    2. They are spiteful of the Co. either as a previous burnt holder, a holder of a rival company or someone who missed the bus.

I am yet to come across anyone who consistently down ramps who doesn't fall into one of these categories.
    You'll be surprised how often non-holders come across from another company, just to continually attack one or two posters like a mosquito.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.