PDN 4.08% $13.16 paladin energy ltd

Fully agree one person at CSIRO is clearly not as science based...

1. 4,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Fully agree one person at CSIRO is clearly not as science based and impartial. For the most part I love it. ANSTO is our current nuclear reactor.
    The Energy cost for Solar, wind and snowy2 among others are still not factoring in what happens when they cannot provide enough at times. Current LONG TERM storage from our questionable leaders suggest Long Term is 3 hours or so. The latest pod cast by Decouple Media | Learn About Energy and Climate had information on how Solar can destabilize our grid.
    Wish our political types on all side sat down, Listened and considered before making this a political fight.

"

The Fragilization of the Grid

"

Drove around all the victorian coal fired power two weeks ago ( In an EV ) Its all old and rusting on its last legs yet with the massive amount of Taxpayer funds added to Wind, Solar and other types of systems our Victorian system is clearly Fragile plus. Vic from 1915 to 2019 is a huge almost all tax payer funded change worth looking at. https://www.aemc.gov.au/energy-system/electricity/changing-generation-mix/victoria

Quote from Decouple Fragilization -
    • Energy is very cheap unless its not there!
    • Nigeran billion$ back up power to cope with the shocking grid costing economic growth!!!!!. (In Nigeria, the average household suffers power outages more than three times a day (for a total of 19 hours daily) and typically consumes less than 150 kWh per annum, compared to 5,407 kWh in the United Kingdom or 12,988 in the United States.)

If Australia wishes to pursue reliable, stable efficient Nuclear power or not will become a issue sooner than many think. I like my solar as it saves me money. Not anti just realistic. My solar is poor today as its cloudy! I do not want my whole country and oceans covered end to end in wind and solar and no one in the right mind wants that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.16
Change
-0.560(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.95 $13.95 $13.11 $26.39M 1.953M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6197 $13.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.17 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$13.14
  Change
-0.560 ( 4.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$13.94 $13.94 $13.12 310484
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.