I have been looking at the rental listings of a couple of areas...

1. 937 Posts.
    I have been looking at the rental listings of a couple of areas over the last 6 months or so, rents seem to be gradually rising and the listings don't seem to stay on-line very long if the property is half decent.

On the sales front, appears to be on the healthy side and definitely nothing to excited or concerned about.

Over the last 2 or so years that I have been a member of HC I can only recall a couple of 'excited 'bulls yet many, mnay, many 'excited 'bears with extreme predictions have come and gone.

I recall that the 2011 year was the beginning of the end, the property market was going to 'burn, baby, burn ', the last chance to get out, posters sitting on millions of dollars in cash earning interest waiting to pounce, etc, etc.

We jumped the shark when we had one poster that never did a trade with a profit of less than $70,000 or the poster who believed that property was going down yet went out and bought a property.

The extremists will come and go with all there predictions for the future, when they are wrong they will never admit it...simply just go back to the penny dreadful boards.

Remember, January 2012 was when it was all meant to begin, the burning will now start......1/2 way through the year now, is it on fire?

This has the potential to be an interesting forum but unfortunately it isn't, just change the names and it is ground hog day again.

Interesting that when the return to the penny dreadful boards they seem to change the way that they communicate. They would last 10 seconds if they kept a similar posting style they use in the property forum. Credibility is an issue me think.

Property for me is a wonderful investment in many respects and I look forward to interacting with people that have something to say and say it once in a decent conversation.

If property is not so good in the eyes of others...fair enough..I get it..no problem. Happy to hear why you think that..once...twice..after that....it is just serial pest stuff.

I look forward to the post that says 'I got it wrong and my view was just shown to be so extreme it is now laughable '. To his credit, Steven Keen did this to an extent and is now around the 10% mark in his downward forecast..pity his followers here do not have the same values.

Anyway, best to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.