australia is a zionist stronghold, page-40

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

I'm not so sure if that is true - "the whole capitalist system is controlled by the Jews".
    I'd say that Jews control some of the banking sector which, in turn, exerts pressure and influence on capitalism, but that sounds far too broad, imo. There are so many things at play not to mention the 'grey' economy which is much bigger than the official one, they say. As long as you don't need to borrow money from Jews, you can do what you want and use any currency you want, gold and oil in your barter with others.

I'm thinking about Russia, China, India and Arab oil producing countries and I'm not so sure how much control Jews have there over 'capitalism'....I know that Putin, for example, loves Russian Jews who are powerful over there, but that doesn't mean that Jews control capitalism in Russia, imo.

In October this year we are gonna know many more details regarding BRICS's currency. If this is a blockchain digital then that would spell the end of Rothschild influence in those countries, imo. Finally we would see a genuine currency that is just as good if not better than the one backed by gold.

Regarding Labour, you say "....changed their tune because they are controlled by the capitalists which have given strict instructions to the labor party to toe the line". In my opinion, Labour 'toes the line' not so much because of instructions given to them by the 'capitalists', but because Australia, in the scheme of things, is a weak country (only 27M people, not a nuclear state, not producing much - most importantly semiconductor chips, we don't even make a single automobile here any more, even rubber gloves we buy from Asia) that has to stick with some world power - either the US or China/BRICS. We are with the US and do what are told, simple as that. And since Jews have a stronghold on the US, our policies have to be aligned with theirs as well.

Anyway, this is how I see it, maybe @hersuit, who seems to like Trump, knows better.
    Last edited by MisterKobayashi: 07/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.