I certainly have to agree with Mack67 , I was thinking about...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    I certainly have to agree with Mack67 , I was thinking about this the other night and although there were certainly some extremely violent and horrible incidents ..I have been punched , king hit , belted to the ground . I saw a knife on two occassions , this was certainly NOT the norm , once was a drunk guy in Benalla about 25 years ago he pulled a kitchen knife , and the other occassion was a similar time in North Melb commission Flats ... So maybe this was the beginning of all thats happening today ..for the record Im 49 years old .

I can remember being a 28 year old sales representative , when one of my clients told me that his 16 year old son and all his mates , carried knifes and how worried he was about it .

Just looking at my personal story you can see the violent trend ..Add 10 odd years for Mac , and you can see the trend ...

And it is really frightening ..for this really needs to be reversed and thats going to Take some doing , these kids are unlikely to react to a government advertisment ..

Let me tell you , when someone is holding you in a headlock , with a knife against your throat , Its not a pleasant experience , and certainly one I never wish to experience again ..

Its a violent world in which we live .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.