You deride ABC like you've never watched Q&A or other political...

1. 41,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    spot on @kingpins... hey that's what I do with all political comments - left/right and intermediate... so many extreme views on both sides.

Pilger has done some excellent work which is why I followed his stuff for years... his connections run from Green Left Weekly to the UK Independent and many other media outlet that aren't right wing. His focus has always been on social consequences, particularly exploitation by unscrupulous miners using local labour in high risk ventures (high risk for workers that is...). He also did a lot of work from Sth Americas and Africa.

He went a bit on the loonie side which is when I stopped following his work. Got too deep into the irrational leftie opinions and social extremes.

You deride ABC like you've never watched Q&A or other political or business analysis panels. You seem to be taking Bolt et al on their word concerning the ABC. I've certainly heard some snide tittering at extreme right views but you get that with extreme left views too. Perhaps you should watch more than "the few programs I have seen"... It does help to have an open mind ;-)

cheers Scott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.