ASX 0.74% $58.06 asx limited

australia killing its economy by rates rises

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    went to USA a while ago...
    things are just the same as here,, a baby boomers economy with a different format, here we have 20 millions , there they have 350 millions people, so the ratio of failure to succeed is greater there... but in overall standarts are higher in USA than here with less pretentions..
    WHY australia has to rise the rates.. ??
    a cyclical approach to boom and bust,, which is old fashion now a days..
    corruption at government levels and reserve bank gnomes, using the system to pay for the extravagence of the banks and people mismanagement ...
    australia has been proved for the last 100 years to be 10 years behind the world , and i am sure they still are,, just having debut in cafes society and eating spaghettis with their capuccinos... and proud to own a house worth a million, which they will suffer at least for 10 years to come..
    australia economy is false, and did rely on resources boom, but when the late fade out , australia will be left empty handed with no scope,,, and will have to face the world and pay for all the mistakes of this ending cycle, as immigrations under illegal schemes, welfare.. unemplyement...etc.. then 10 years later from today australia will be what USA is today,,
    TM
    that the way i roll it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.06
Change
-0.430(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $11.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.50 $58.83 $58.06 $15.30M 262.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 457 $58.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.15 1228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.