Australia MUST consider nuclear power., page-1396

1. 10,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27492
    What a load of old twat.

China was forced to follow the renewables path because of Australia. If that is the best you have got.

The World including Australia protested their invasion of Tibet. They never skipped a beat.

The World and Australia protest their destruction of coral reefs in the South China Sea. That goes well not. Last time I checked they were still recycling coral to build islands.

The World and Australia condemns their Human Rights abuses and they double down.

As for Hong Kong well your ignorance about China’s concern for what Australia thinks or does is astonishing.

As for your battery in every home and every unit in every high rise saving people from blackouts where are ordinary Australians in a cost of living crisis with out of control interest rates going to find the money?

You are telling the poor to ‘eat cake’ when a measured sensible approach adopting technologies that are proven and not outdated will see Australians maintain their standard of living and not have to deal with unnecessary inflation because of excessive government expenditure to meet unnecessary self imposed deadlines.

Australia being net zero 2030, 2035, 2050 is not going to change China’s 2060 ambition but it could destroy peoples lives.

As for India they have rightly told the World to suck eggs as they are engaged in raising their people out of poverty.

You frankly have no idea and anyone reading your arguments will immediately see through them and see that you cannot possibly be genuine.

By the way I never proposed any particular technology solution I simply argued Australia should learn from others, take their time and get it right.

Shock horror what an outrageous idea. Yet it offends you so greatly. He asks rhetorically “Do you get a commission from the sale of Chinese solar panels?”

FF.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.