Australia nees a Nigel Farage, page-20

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Anyone who has followed Nigel Farage's EU Parliament question times and debate over the years, knows only too well his stance against "Open Borders" of multiculturalism across the EU Nations is a recipe for disaster. It won't work.

Funny thing is he often cites Australian Immigration Policy as the model to follow.
    It may look good on paper, but as we already know it still doesn't properly address integration.
    If a people group doesn't want to integrate within our society, they should leave.
    Something that the Russians do that we should follow. It takes 11 years to become a citizen.
    If you want to be a citizen of Australia, you must earn it.

I was at a conference in Melbourne nearly 30 years ago and one of the speakers an old Englishman who had lived in Indonesia for many years said that Australia's greatest threat was the rise of Islam with them being our next door neighbors and a large population at that.
    He believed that Islam was a danger to many countries. Now you think about it. This was around 1986.
    Even then he could see bit by bit the radicalization that was taking place there. It was really a message to be on our guard. I doubt many of us really took it seriously back then.

Well, fast forward to the present day and what do we have? Political correctness for the appeasement enshrined into our laws according to the UN Convention and Human Rights making us almost apologetic towards our attitude of wanting to remain a sovereign nation with our own laws and functions not being enshrined into this NWO of multicultural stupidity.

The problem is, we have given up our civil rights and all major political parties are aligned to this system because they know where their future power lays and will not cross the red line.

I have been deliberately thumbing my nose at the major parties and voting for "Rise Up Australia".
    The very reason is their stance against immigration of Muslims as the number one priority.
    They see them as a threat the same as I do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.