Scott,I am a simple gal, I can't follow your logic. But I will...

1. 12,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Scott,
    I am a simple gal, I can't follow your logic. But I will try to answer;

There will always be those who are richer than others through good luck, hard work, genetics, education, ruthlessness or inheritance. Such is life. I agree with you wholeheartedly that there should be equality of opportunity as far as possible, can't help genetics or bad luck. I don't believe in equality of outcome.

I follow the Australian ethos of a fair go for all and helping the unlucky, not bludgers. I would prefer a united Australia, not seperate races and flags.

I believe in the equality of man. There is as much wisdom in the poor outer suburbs as in the rich inner suburbs. Our single, universal vote is a good thing. Yet those in the inner suburbs, on boards, working at the ABC ( the "elites" or parasites) act as if their views are superior and try to impose them on the rest of us.

Hence the CEOs of Woolworths and Wesfarmers etc used our retirement savings to push a view on the Voice that the majority disagreed with. We entrusted them with our savings as shopkeepers not as political advocates. Those running Cricket and Tennis should stick to looking after the turf and toilets, not race politics. ABC journalists should report the news not their opinion.

These people think their opinions should be enforced on us through the jobs. Truck drivers and nurses don't harangue me with their political views why do these people, they are not "elite", they should stick to their jobs.

bacci

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.