australia - no vacancies, page-106

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    hi guys
    i agree we arguably have the best lifetsyles in history. the point is the quality here is diminishing rapidly, like a dowtrending chart, and some of us on the ground are noticing it sadly while pollies in the VIP routine arent touched.remember bob hawke trying to buy a round of beers for his office with $5, even he lost touch for a while there.
    i have lived in europe. i noticed the effects of creaking population versus amenities supplies and space, including with immigration intakes. there seemed to be more stress expressed in the streets, in making ends meet, and many neglected suburbs. stress causes problems. and from this i missed australia, where u didnt need to be so alert, but rather more relaxed.. but which is also already changing.

we're a distant island but the mainstream western system rules most of us. lately i have noticed my dollars turn to water especially recently. i cant do as much compared to say 5 years ago, can hardly save out of my wages now, everything has gradually become substantially more expensive wherever i go.
    my view is we are losing quality lifetsyle because we have too many people versus infrastructure/water/farms/food. it reminds me of a big hotel where u dont get economy of scale. they are always the most expensive to stay because theres so much more to do. same deal for citizens of a high maintenance country and if we overbalance like now, we will pay. i personally have decided to leave melbourne eventually, i dont enjoy it as much, for a part of the year and am looking at asia as a preferred option to the north. this is because the u get poor value for money for buildings i feel, australia wide. $500000 in melbourne doesnt get u concrete wall between new apartments lol, just a stud wall and plasterboard. i will vote with my feet, because i am used to less stress.
    and i think the kids drinking themselves to get out of it, is an escape from a limited future view. careers and houses would seem insurmountable these days from their perspective. and why are they such good fighters these days, u think their not angry about things, a vague anger about something. its called oppression, there are so many rules and regulations and system standards these days at school, college, uni, employment, costs of entertainment. who the hell could be creative about finding their own way without going through these rigamarols.it doesnt work. we are really paying for it now and already. i agree, its government, its too anonymous when its less local and thats the begining of deterioration, which has clearly begun.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.