australia - no vacancies, page-154

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Interesting debate here on Australia day...

I certainly am not against immigration, and glad the government has stringent conditions on this....(yes I believe this, hence don't want to see this watered down..)

We compete in a world market for skills which will drive productivity in our country....

But I liken this to a raider considering a takeover....Hard numbers are key but also is key is soft factors like "cultural fit"

I liken the same to immigration policy in that people who come in, spit on our country, don't deserve to be here...as with any immigrants migrating to any country...

What concerns me is the them and us attitudes seen in certain migrant communities e.g.certain minority communities who refer to the Aussie skips rubbish....

This is unacceptable as I don't promote new country islands within our own country.....you either come to live in Australia as you respect the people and love the country...or just sod off....likewise those Australians who lamblast immigrants because they don't have the same colour of skin etc should equally pull their head in.....

I personally wish we could deport these sort of bad sorts who do nothing for community harmony..Britain has also recognised this in starting to try and deport some of the more hardline clerics who preach death to all westerners within their own country...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.