Australia plummets to 39th place for freedom of the press, page-4

1. 44,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    the softening of attitude toward the Morrison Gov on the ABC has been quite clear, but last night Sales' interviews with Frydenberg and later Chalmers she did show a marked difference being far softer on the latter.

I was very disappointed, but considered she's leaving the desk soon, she's had enough of the bs and she wants to spend more time with her kids. so why grumble.

Morrison might buy a few votes back after the budget returned funding to almost where it was in 2013. but I doubt many would be so easily swayed.

Murdoch is the principle who has the ability to stifle media sufficient to warrant such a fall.... or has there been a rapid rise of other countries in press freedom? no Murdoch is a controller. Murdoch has a lean and hungry look. Murdoch has his eye on Aus. What's Lachlan up to now?

Lachlan Murdoch has reportedly purchased a new yacht.

According to Private Sydney, the media heir is the likely buyer of a 43-metre motor yacht called Istros, which cost him around $30 million.

The boat will sit in Sydney Harbour, where it will be docked close to the Murdoch family's $100 million Bellevue Hill estate, called Le Manoir.
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/lachlan-murdoch-has-dropped-a-cool-2430-million-on-a-new-yacht/ar-AAVMAMJ

I don't think Lachlan looks too bothered by the election.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.