All I can say is your very lucky buddy I have 4 mates who have...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    All I can say is your very lucky buddy I have 4 mates who have had nothing but problems I have had a running dispute with their secret call service ,whom everytime i call for an update they first warn me that they will add an extra 45 days to the wait period for seeking an update on my original complaint imagine being stuck off shore waiting . the biggest issue is off shore call centres who just dont care and they will tell you they dont care....my wife is Filippino and can not believe how bad they are and how silly we are for having off shore call centres in the Philippines, they do it to lower their cost much the same as telstra but do not pass the savings on to the consumers and the service becomes the same as the service for those people in their country POOR ...Joe Hockey once said we should think our selves lucky we do not live in ASIA ..if thats the case why do they support all our profits going their and allow their shit service to operate here.....your one of the very lucky one mate....cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.