YEH ITS a bit disappointing I have had my card 4 years my mates...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    YEH ITS a bit disappointing I have had my card 4 years my mates about 2 from my recommendation ...they are very easy to skim at ATM machines apparently their security is very weak....Australia is only the out let for the cards ,they are owned by Heritage Bank England so they do not come under our financial protection system when using off shore ...my card was skimmed on me early this year at a ATM MACHINE INSIDE a bank in the philippines all my details they got drained the whole card into euro,s when i got back to AUS i realised it had been drained ..the card has a 3 hit security so use it more then 3 times for anything balance etc and they block good security you think......mine was used 8 times in one days 5 times the next 4 times the next ...and i was reloading here in AUS ready for my next trip
    the only reason I found out was I put $700 in at the post office here and then went to put another $200 1 hour later and their system went down ...so I rang the call centre to find out when it will be back online to make the deposit ...they told me about 2 hours ..I then asked for a balance on the phone they told me to go online...I did then I seen all the withdrawals ...they were even with drawing whilst L& G were off line ..My dispute started in early August it was not until late September that they would even allow me to make a disputed claim....my mate lost his card .5 months later he gets a new one he had a balance of $2,630on it when he lost it ...when he got the new one 5 months later he had $12.34 cents ...he never got anything back was told he lost card and to read his disclosure properly they can reject payment if in their opinion you did not take adequate steps to protect your card.....really theY are not very good at the call centre,s ..my wife can not believe that Philippino people could be so rude she tried to speak with the operator and copped abuse off the female then asked for the manager or supervisor and the girl...laughed at her and hung up. when she called back she got a man by the name of dan a GAY man who was just as bad in fact he was a piece of garbage told her if we keep calling he will keep adding 45 days to the dispute time...fortunately we recorded all 3 conversations....how ever Aus post have passed the buck by saying its not our product its Heritage banks .....so we are taking legal action I will sue AUS post and Heritage bank if i have to and I will injunct / caveat L&G cards if needed ....worst experience of my life....my nephew had also one went to Croatia for a holiday got their after being assured he could use his card only to find out he could not ...nor could my other mate who went to Russia .BOTH TOLD THE CARDS CAN BE USED THEIR they could both tell you about the call centre when they rang...not good what they were told..and as for racists these call centre B,s ARE THE WORST...CHEERS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.