Tell me how this differs to any business practices. All...

1. 7,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Tell me how this differs to any business practices. All businesses reward high performing staff. Before retirement I worked as a manager in what was once a government owned enterprise. Highest performing staff received overseas trips, electronic gifts such as digital cameras etc. It is known as reward and recognition. Our R&R would have amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars. How is Colgate any different?

This is nothing more than Morrison trying to divert attention from the call for ICAC. He is yelling at the top of his voice "We will not tolerate this" meanwhile the $27 million payment to LNP donors is ignored.

Tell me honestly .............What is your concern. $12,000 in watches to high performing staff, $27 million overpayment for land to reward a donor or maybe is it protection of Home affairs ministers whose dept granted cash for visas?

Morrison is simply ignoring the growing call for a federal ICAC. He can hide but there is no doubt more cases of federal corruption will emerge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.