France is not just a little town or villages. It is large cities...

1. 18,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    France is not just a little town or villages. It is large cities as well. I know from my own contacts and connections that the challenges in France are not so very different from those in any country at present. But despite the fact that bludgers can get free health care and other services it’s nowhere near the paradise suggested. I agree that on almost every measure France performs worse than australia. My own thoughts are that older people look worn out. Houses vary in standard and while it is perfectly possible to buy a place for much less than here that’s in small villages with limited services. Wonder if he used any of his ill gotten gains to buy a place or has managed to find someone to bear that cost for him

in the end our job as humans is to find contentment. While we might be able to have an impact on the world that’s rare as we age. The best we can do is make life pleasant for those around us and do our bit to live a decent life

god knows that bring an expert on everything and seeing problems everywhere brings no contentment. Maybe that just his karma

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.