Australia suffering under Labor, page-642

1. 1,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    1 - im not opposed to it but i dont think it will help anything, we have see what punishing Landlords does to the market ultimately it just screws renters and investors and results in less state revenue generated the brains of the ALP Victoria at work - if it was to be change i'd want it it limited to 2 or maybe 3 properties

2 - i'd go the other way make 'ultra' long investment in stocks and companies based in Australia 100 percent tax free ie if you invest in stocks on the ASX and hold for 10 years you dont pay tax on the gains this would stimulate economic activties getting rid of capital gains tax reduction reduces economic activity i know you;re not overally bright but we are essentially in a recession we need to get the economy going

3 - i 100 percent agree but it wont happen MPs in all parties yes even the Greens are Crooks so they wont ever shot themselves in the foot - Albos ICC talk disapeared the moment he took office funny how he never talks about 'accountability now'

5 - agree but id still allow 'apartments' to be owned by internationals we have a glut of apartments if people want to have a holiday apartment in Australia i got no issue it is the land banking by rich flogs from China etc we need to stop

6- some issues i mentioned in 1- you need to 'stop' viewing home ownership as a right it is an investment you got to realise not everyone wants to own a home and limiting the right to invest in property only hurts those that rent - if you want to fix housing you need to fix business people cant just work in the CBD thus my point in section 2- we need more economic stimulations unfortnetly albo has killed businesses with his terrible government

7- they do the issue is the providers and the government registration system is way to expensive due to the auditing registration should be 100 percent free but subject to strict rules the current system is Rubbish and Bill Shortern solutions are only making the system more and more dodgy the LNP also need to take blame for this too as they let to make people take advantage of it but they are not in power atm

8- i 'agree' but i also think all international donations to a single party should be banned ie Chinese investment into the ALP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.