Australia to accept 12,000 Syrian refugees, page-201

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Why minorities from Syria?

Here is some of what ISIS did in IRAQ (warning graphic), to minorities. http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481.  They are doing the same in Syria, Libya and Egypt.

It was terrible story of that little boy drowned and found on the beach.  As a dad I would not send my child on such a trip in those circumstances (i.e. deadly trip when we had a home away from the violence).

As a dad (as seen in the link attached) I could not live with my daughter being returned to me decapitated by madmen.  I could not live with my brothers being crucified, my sisters being bleed out in halal slaughter and my kids being shot and left to rot in the desert.

The Christians and minorities have no chance of any home in the middle east going forward.  I feel it is most compassionate to offer them a home first and the right thing to do.  This is genocide you are watching and you are contemptible for the silly political points you make.   Shame on you (if I said what I really feel, I would be suspended for life from here).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.