ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Australia to expand use of coronavirus rapid antigen tests, page-38

1. 6,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    I don't have to believe in it anymore, because I believed in it and it got me out of deep poo. So, with my remaining 33% I wiil ride out whatever the future holds, be it good or be it bad.

If the future is good, OK, I could have done better (perhaps much better), if it is bad, then I have reversed a stupid mistake in losing money I really could not afford to lose.

That is a real life story in speculative investment/gambling. Let the buyer beware, any result is possible on outlay, and the result must be accepted on outcome - whenever that outcome is finalised.

This company is no scam.

We had a good slice of luck in proving up our technology in the POC sphere. Those in on the ground floor this time around, had the opportunity to multi-bag and either totally pocket substantial gains or risk the lot or anything in between.

The game is still in play. I said at the time of the launch that we were now entering the toughest phase. That appears to be playing out now.

I'm holding on to my 33% of my initial outlay (this time around) and will be happy whatever the result. Good luck to all. I hope if there are eventual big winners, that they don't brag too much, and if there are eventual big losers that they don't sook.

As I said this ain't a scam - it is called gambling and it is solely a gambler's play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.