australia... we're nearly there...., page-3

1. 26,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Why dont you just petition the govt to let more in?, seems youre one of them.

http://www.thekafir.co.uk/abu.htm
    Terror Sheikh encourages terror and crime against the non-believers

Muslim leader Sheikh Abu Hamza has told young British supporters that murder, bank robbery and looting are legitimate weapons against the enemies of Islam.

Secret tapes, show how the one-eyed cleric has urged violence at recruitment meetings across Britain — and warned that the infidel should be kept on the run.

Hamza, 44, appearing at an Islamic rally in London yesterday, denied telling followers that it was all right to kill westerners living and working in foreign lands.

But on one of the six video tapes made at private meetings around the country the fanatic tells impressionable young supporters: "What are they doing there anyway? Most of them are spies.

"Even if they don't do anything — if Muslims cannot take them and sell them in the market — kill them, it's OK."

Egyptian-born Hamza, who lost an eye and had both arms blown off by a landmine during the Afghan war against the Russians, is leader of the Supporters of Shariah movement based at the mosque in Finsbury Park, North London.

He has denied recruiting British Muslims into the al-Qaeda terrorist network and claims inflammatory statements attributed to him are fabricated.

But at meetings behind closed doors, he urges followers to take up arms against the infidel.

"We have to push our children to the front line," he said. "Everybody wants his son to be killed like a lion."

Hamza said anyone standing in the way of his Islam would spend their life in fear.

HE warned: "They should always be worried. They should always be on the run. They should always feel insecure."

At a mosque in Birmingham, the sheikh issued another call to arms.

He said: "Why should there be a battle? Why should there be an argument?

"But a struggle means sometimes arguing to convey the message. Even if it means you convey the message by carrying a sword.

"Allah wants to know who will sacrifice for him."

During a question and answer session, Hamza said banks were a Jewish establishment, the work of Satan.

Robbing them and kafirs, or unbelievers, could be acceptable because they were not protected by Allah. He said: "I say go and do it (steal), take shoot and loot.

"Every battle has its purpose. Ours is to put the authority of Allah and humiliate kafir who are challenging the authority of Allah and Muslims.

"Sometimes you will feel too weak to go on, but you say 'I still have some strength to humiliate and kill and remove some of the germs who are making me weak so that people who come after me can carry on with weaker enemies'."

Hamza also backed burglary and theft from non-believers. He said: "I can't see any problem giving yourself a free hand — getting yourself a new car.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.