NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Way to go JL! Showing the HC world just how little you know...

1. 1,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Way to go JL! Showing the HC world just how little you know again LOL. I love it when you show up because it normally means I'm about to win another debate .

Hey just out of curiosity, you do know that DLE&C (LCK's South Korean partner with a market cap of $3 billion) have recently publicly announced their foray into the hydrogen industry?

And you do know that DLE&C are currently building the world's largest ammonia (NH3) plant?

And you do know that ammonia (NH3) is the safest way to ship hydrogen?

And you do know that DLE&C have South Korea's biggest gas tanker fleet?

And you do know that South Korea has a massive hydrogen market?

And you do know that syngas (what LCK have HEAPS of) is hydrogen rich?

And you do know that most of South Australia's back up electricity comes from diesel generators?

And you do know that diesel generators run a LOT more efficiently with hydrogen injection?

And you do know the head of CSIRO announced hydrogen will replace coal as Australian government's primary royalty market?

And you do know South Korea's president who just visited Australia signed a trade deal with Scomo for purchasing "raw materials"?

And you do know one of the South Korean president's main agendas was to discuss his vision regarding hydrogen provided by Australia to South Korea?

C'mon JL, catch up. Subcontinent...seriously??? I hope you're not claiming South Korea is part of the subcontinent surely??? You can do better than that I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.133M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.046K 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 73361469 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12569522 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 1116000
Last updated 14.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.