VYS 3.45% 28.0¢ vysarn limited

Hi Cruzhowever Aussie a minnow in comparison to coming US deals....

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Cruz

however Aussie a minnow in comparison to coming US deals. We still awaiting USA news.

5% elsewhere in the world- so the rest of the world is our ultimate upside.

mmmmmmm I like the above there Cruz.

---- AUSSIE IS A MINNOW IN COMPARISON TO COMING US DEALS ---

We all know that that is where we are heading to, the Geelong plant is just the first step of MANY THAT WE WILL HAVE !!

---- THE ONLY THING THAT IS STOPPING US IS THE NEXT GFC ---

In time most of us here will think how luckier we are, that we all got into MHM at the BEGINNER, because we all know that in time ( 12/24 months ) we (MHM) will be in a better place then where we are now !!

Also it's not only the US that we are heading for, don't forget that Canada is as good ours as is the US I think !!!

Then where do we STOP AFTER THAT I WONDER any guess any one ??? What about CHINA SAY IT AGAIN NICE AND SLOW

---------------------- CHINA ----------------------

I think that in the FUTURE we (MHM) will have so many companies, looking to incorporated our TECHNOLOGY into there plants over seas WORLD WIDE, that may be some one will make a offer to good to be true, to the director's and to those that still have shares in MHM, that's what I think could happen to us all here !!!

Now I might be wrong with the above, but I'm can't see how the WORLD WILL JUST NOT LOOK AT OUR TECHNOLOGY, TO SEE WHAT IT DOE'S AND HOW IT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD OVER IN HOW WE THINK ABOUT LANDFILL AND RECYCLING !!!

Also don't forget that the technology that we (MHM) have ALNAK has significant ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS WORLD WIDE !!

What about the future support from the State and local Government of Tennessee, I wonder how much will there ( State and local Government of Tennessee ) pay to have our technology over there !!

------------- AND THEN THE REST OF THE US -----------------

This is our calling to rid the world over of salt slag landfill, if any one HERE that thinks that we do NOT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL CHANGE IT ALL !!

Then what are you doing here playing some GAME'S OF SORT'S !!! you know who you are !!

In time we will all know just how good the directors have been, I have FAITH IN THEM ALL AS WITH THE TECHNOLOGY THAT WE HAVE !!

To me MHM is just like HARRY POTTER after the first movie ( THE US ) then there is the 2RD movie ( CANADA ) the 3RD movie ( EUROPE ) the 4TH movie ( CHINA ) the 5TH ( INDIA ) THE 6 TH ( THE REST OF THE ***##"""*** WORLD THAT WE (MHM) HAVE NOT SHOW OUR TECHNOLOGY AS YET !!!!!

Think of what I have said above and then tell me IF I'M WRONG ????

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $114.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $38.83K 134.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 251816 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.