VYS 5.56% 38.0¢ vysarn limited

australian and us operational update, page-49

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

Due to how unique MHMs Aluminium business is, this company continues to fly under the radar.

Now we all know that the FUTURE for MHM is not only in Australia, but it's real FUTURE is in the Global development of reducing aluminium salt slag WORLD WIDE !!!

Now just think about that for a moment ( Global development of reducing aluminium salt slag WORLD WIDE !!! )

Why else would SSC release John Pugh from there own company, if they (SSC) don't think that our technology work and that there was benefits to all ( Alcoa SSC and MHM )
    do you think they would have just let he go for no reason ???

Read in between the lines and see what you could make of it, I'm sure that in time we will find that he ( John Pugh ) was put there for a reason, he has 31 years management
    experience in the metals industries, now what does' that mean to us(MHM) it means that he will open a lot of doors to our company (MHM)

Also Mr Pugh's appointment to MHM is in the best interests of the ongoing cooperation between the companies.

Now who will benefit the most out of this I wonder ??

Is it SSC or MHM ??

Don't forget about Alcoa who show SSC what technology that we (MHM) has, now do you all think that both SSC and MHM will not share with Alcoa what they are about to start !!

I think not as it is in there ( SSC MHM ) best interest to show what they (SSC MHM ) are doing to Alcoa.

A fantastic announcement I think today, the market doesn't know how to treat it as such, but we all know of where we (MHM) is going. !!

We are all going to think how luck that we are that we got in at the right time, because once the worlds companies finds out of what we have, in our technology then I think that they all will want in on this.

So to all that have MHM go long on this. !!

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $117.0K 319.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 10362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.