VYS 6.17% 43.0¢ vysarn limited

Hi allI have email someone over there in MT Pleasant as below,...

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

I have email someone over there in MT Pleasant as below, of what our little company (MHM) can do. he's reply is also below I have also ask him some more question's, about Smelter Service Corp and aluminium landfill in his town of MT Pleasant.

When I get the reply I will post it on here as it will benefit all that have MHM shares.

Thank you...this is a big topic in our town and if the plants can show that this bi-product is being put to use and used in recovery instead of being looked at as waste, it will bring alot of relief to alot of people. Please keep me informed and I will pass this along.

Warmest regards.

Tommy Williams

Hi tommy

I was wondering if there is any news on aluminium land fill in your town of MT Pleasant, I believe there is a company called Smelter Service Corp (SSC) that is looking at a joint venture with a Australian company called MHM Metals ASX code( MHM). They are expected to commence testing of 350,000 tonne salt cake landfill on 15 March 2011, also progressing plant site selections and are in discussions with State and Federal Governments for grants and concessions.

Salt slag is a byproduct of secondary smelting: scrap aluminium is smelted with salt and potassium chloride, once the molten aluminium is poured off the remainder is a waste residue known as aluminium salt slag. The technology provides a landfill free solution and processes the salt slag into aluminium (10-20%) salt (50%) and aluminium oxide (30-40%).

There is so much upside to this technology world wide to stop aluminium landfill is only the beginning for this company !!

The environmental benefits of this technology that MHM has is that it stop the landfill of aluminium salt slag, causing contamination issues-no more releasing of ammonia into the air and metals into groundwater , no landfill means no contamination issues for the town of MT Pleasant and just may be the beginning of the reducing landfill world wide.

Executive Director Ben Mead has relocate to Tennessee early January of this year to drive the expansion of the salt slag business, by completing the feasibility study with (SSC) by the end June 2011, also continuing assessments of other regional and national salt slag processing opportunities in the us and beyond. He is also doing a road show over there in the states to show the technology that MHM has to hedge funds and investment houses and brokers in New York.

Regards

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.025(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $181.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $221.2K 510.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26698 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 97454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.