MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

"I imagine that someone like Madam sees huge potential in MSB...

1. 16,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8330
    "I imagine that someone like Madam sees huge potential in MSB but also sees the potential to lose pretty much all your investment. A smart conservative investor will keep an eye on a good prospect for years, only moving when the odds of success seem worth the risk. Madam will miss the $1 to $5 gains then ride them from $5 to $100. He will also probably avoid the collapse from $2 to 2c.."

@TinyBoat,

You've hit the nail on the head.

I'm on the record as saying that MSB - if it is one day successful in its endeavours - will be a financial juggernaut, with a high degree of pricing power and high rates of growth in Revenue, Profits and Cash Flows, not just for years, but for several decades.

It could - could - become a company capitalised in the market at several tens of billions of dollars.

If that was indeed going to be the case, then there would be numerous opportunities in the future to invest in the company and to still profit handsomely from doing so, and on the basis of the investment proposition being largely de-risked.

So, on that basis, while my investment process prevents me from buying shares in MSB at this stage, it is a company that is certainly worth monitoring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.