MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

Have you ever heard the expression "time is money". And in fact,...

1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8394
    Have you ever heard the expression "time is money". And in fact, a lot of the smartest people I ever met will tell you it is the most valuable commodity you will ever have because you can never get back. So, you have proven to be very good at talking the company down but not very smart with your time. Good luck.

@maurico,

Yes, I appreciate the time-money value nexus all too well.

That is why I only invest my time where I think it might be worthwhile.

And in most cases - such as the ones I have cited earlier (refer [*]) - the return on my time has been more than satisfactory... vastly exceeding my initial expectations, in fact.

Of course, one doesn't always expend time where it turns out to be worthwhile and, yes, you are right, in MSB's case my time investment has not been profitable for me given that things have taken longer for which even my conservative and guarded views had provided.

But that's the equity market for you, even if you make an effort to conserve your kisses only for the frogs that you think have a chance of being princes, sometimes you still get the odd frog.

[*] https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/australian-approval.3545262/page-51?post_id=26002353#.WXal54h95hE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.