STX 5.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

It is interesting times, intriguing to watch it all unfoldYour...

1. 8,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2938
    It is interesting times, intriguing to watch it all unfold

Your theory on the CR remains "live" and W7 test results aren't out until August, a while to wait that is for sure.

Recently we have had a few posters talking up the CR but they may have posting to suit their trading position it seems.

Bigdaddy has been a critic for some time, could he be on the money?

We also have Stu's new best mate, wot, he may or may not be a "UI", calling out the CR as fiction off the back of his "convos".

Does the truth sit somewhere in the middle? A bit of hedging by the BOD, testing the market for appetite just in case they need to break the glass?

There is one thing I can't quite get my head around. Bigdaddy says no long term lending until unitisation is resolved. If so, how did we achieve the existing $80M SE facility? With unitisation, where is the burden of proof, on WE titleholders? Or on the SE titleholder? Especially in light of the SE2/3 results which infer some type of compartmentalisation. Yet wot tells us that SE1 funding is ready to drop. How can that be if Euroz are right and there is a pivot to a peaker? How can that be if Euroz are wrong and it's a straight plant? Something isn't adding up.

One thing I do know is that we spent more than I thought in Q2 meaning forward commitments will run the cash position right down. How low will Stu let it go? I know we can defer certain expenditure until output at Walyering lifts in the new calendar year, I expect the Dec quarter will be very quiet unless W7 can get a new Macquarie deal across the line. For now, all eyes now on ED1, need to keep hitting them out the park.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $579.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.510M 7.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 568151 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 1618816 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.