STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Australian article re Hancock, page-156

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Thanks for the debt facility download JD, but wouldn't you think in April 2023 STX was in a far worst financial situation then we are now and managed to get this debt facility secure by our entire Portfolio of assets ?

We are now producing and generating cash with a bigger portfolio of assets and with Gas shortage around the corner , in my opinion we are in a better position to renogotiate the entire debt facility , STX may scrap trench D and the 80M uncommitted facility all together and renegotiate a complete new package to suits our ever evolving GAS/Energy Business.

Do you consider perhaps that could be other financial institution rather then Macquire that would like a piece of the Pie at this stage of championship?

Regards expenditures:
    a) OH seismic was acquired on time and under budget in previous Qtr (paid)
    b) Kadathinni seismic ( + - 4M )
    c) DBNGP connector expenses ( NO cost to STX nil, zip, nada)
    d) W6 workover and e) W7 flow/production testing ( I dont know but is been carried out together to save Money )
    f)Walyering plant debottle necking issues upgrades/remediation. ( + - 1.5M to connect W7 to plant that can deliver up to 40 Tj/d just with internal work before any upgrade or debottle necking.If W8 and W9 successful it could push production above 40Tj/d then additional condensate holding tanks and plant upgrades require)

Is just the way I see things smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.