STX 0.00% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Thanks for the debt facility download JD, but wouldn't you think...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Thanks for the debt facility download JD, but wouldn't you think in April 2023 STX was in a far worst financial situation then we are now and managed to get this debt facility secure by our entire Portfolio of assets ?

We are now producing and generating cash with a bigger portfolio of assets and with Gas shortage around the corner , in my opinion we are in a better position to renogotiate the entire debt facility , STX may scrap trench D and the 80M uncommitted facility all together and renegotiate a complete new package to suits our ever evolving GAS/Energy Business.

Do you consider perhaps that could be other financial institution rather then Macquire that would like a piece of the Pie at this stage of championship?

Regards expenditures:
    a) OH seismic was acquired on time and under budget in previous Qtr (paid)
    b) Kadathinni seismic ( + - 4M )
    c) DBNGP connector expenses ( NO cost to STX nil, zip, nada)
    d) W6 workover and e) W7 flow/production testing ( I dont know but is been carried out together to save Money )
    f)Walyering plant debottle necking issues upgrades/remediation. ( + - 1.5M to connect W7 to plant that can deliver up to 40 Tj/d just with internal work before any upgrade or debottle necking.If W8 and W9 successful it could push production above 40Tj/d then additional condensate holding tanks and plant upgrades require)

Is just the way I see things smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $622.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $391.8K 1.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 1874128 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1682590 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.