STX 0.00% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

Wow, it's almost as if bridget carter @ The Oz is one of the HC...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Wow, it's almost as if bridget carter @ The Oz is one of the HC Choir for STX. Her first article now seems (as it's in the rear view mirror) little more than scuttlebutt. No corroboration. No repudiation. Simply no comment.

The divided view she refers to seems to have Wot and herself in one camp (and on this point, I can't say I've ever seen them in the same room at one time, so make it that what you will) and most of the O&G fraternity in the other.

Wot, as much as I and most others here might wish your inane commentary could somehow catalyse Bridget Carter's hypothesis, for now it seems SN and the BOD need to remain comfortable pushing sh*t uphill. But as with a broken watch, you may eventually be proven right. And you'd defiantly refuse to accept such an outcome as a pyrrhic victory at best.

Clearly today's knowledge of the DomGas deferral does no STX SH any good....a not surprising reminder of the shocking incapacity and incapability of the public service to operate with timeliness, quality and both vision and an appetite for change.

I am left hoping that all the necessary actions and controls are in place to allow us to fully exploit the improved potential of the Walyering asset as soon as possible. The APA tie in can't come soon enough. If even to lessen the amount of exasperated TO commentary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $641.3K 3.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 628101 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 995580 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.