BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Chelkn,A few points - I don't mind critical posts - long termers...

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Chelkn,

A few points - I don't mind critical posts - long termers will tell you I've posted the odd one or two in my time on this thread!

However you firstly mention trucking as an option for BRM. Trucking was only ever considered when BRM had broken up Marillana into Stages, and a Stage 1 option was to truck to Port Headland if they were not able to gaion interim access to rail. That was earmakred for end CY 2008 Then along came GFC which put paid to that. BRM was never really serious about trucking. I am surprised you give it the prominence when it never really was an option in the past and certainly
    is not now.

Secondly you are pessimistic of BHPB opening its rail to third parties, and you can potentially see them as being unhelpful if they are required to. I am broadly in agreement with you here, alas. I hope I am wrong. However the North West Iron Ore Alliance has the impramatur from the ACCC to negotiate, and the ACCC has made compliance voluntary. I think we need to wish NWIOA the best of luck & that take it as far as they can go over the next 3 months. After that it will be diminishing returns for BRM To pursue the BHP rail option.

Thirdly you are pessimistic about BRM getting on to FMG's rail but provide no evidence for that assertion. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but if you provide no reasoning or factual evidence for your assertion I am am going to withhold my agreement until you do. So please provide some factual evidence. I suggest your FMG assessment is ignored until you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.