australian bogans overseas, page-52

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Thanks NJ…I have heard a few of these tragic examples myself….Thais are not on my favourite list as wives - as my previous posts have suggested. That said I do know a very few Western expats during my travels….and generally American…who did have the good sense to marry respectable and educated Thai women they met in normal situations and courted according to Thai tradition..….Those marriages did seem to work well…I know of some that have gone the distance...…The rest were very variable, generally not a good prognosis (but there are exceptions)….but I still stand by my earlier statement….even the Thai ex-hookers, in general, were keen to see their children excel at school and make a basis for a better life….although they were poorly equipped to help much at home….That said - every other Asian wife…is far more likely to accomplish exactly that….Filipina, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Korean, and of course Japanese….Marrying one of them almost ensures your children will be successful, worldly adults…...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.