GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Australian Business Review, page-8

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    CONVERGENCE....and i am not talking of a fourth installment of the divergence series.
    BHP looks at EVs in isolation. But lithium is about an energy revolution and not just a hip way of transport at almost zero marginal running cost. The ev car industry is 'just' the catalyst - the nudge- to kick start an avalange reshaping the energy storage and utilisation landscape globally. the driving forces behind this convergence as highlighted by tony sebo and other 'open minded' observers are so many and multifaceted that i don.t believe any timelines outlined by the believers or disbelievers. there is so much momentum building and mighty forces at work that old models to predict the dynamics unlikely apply. maybe Australia.s leadership will wake up from its co2 intoxicated snooze at the wheel and board the e-train into the future....after all renewables technologies have become a very strong job creator with a 5% increase annually and globally while jobs in most other industries declined, e.g., the oil and gas industries declined by 18%.
    source: http://reneweconomy.com.au/2016/renewable-energy-employed-8-1-million-people-in-2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.