TIG 25.0% 0.3¢ tigers realm coal limited

most official responses are on the basis that only australian...

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    most official responses are on the basis that only australian coal is banned, they have named indonesian and russian coal as all clear.

it appear the accusation of cyber attacks and things like excluding china on the 5g network accusing them of spying is being responded to, and hitting australia where it hurts most.

australia is fairly insignificant on the world stage, and if you look at the vast time china and USA have been battling their trade war, the expansion of the trade war to australia and making it edge more globally, will mean resolving this will take many times longer than the current critical trading war with USA.

i cant see australia backing down and allowing the chinese to run our 5g networks, or to suddenly blame russia for the cyber attack and apologise to china (although i am sure its being considered seriously)

I still have the view the bans are not going to be short term by any means, and imho russian coal has the opportunity to take precedence in a lot of ports now.. particularity now they have openly said they will not ban their coal at all

so the politics need to play out

"China hopes Australia can work with us to advance bilateral relations on the basis of mutual respect, equality and mutual benefit."

china now demands australia to be a lap dog and do exactly as it says. lets see if the elected members have the balls to stand up for our rights or do we bow to china immediately...?
    Last edited by agentm: 22/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.