AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

@Carmenbella Sometimes I purposely wake up late so I don't get...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    @Carmenbella
    Sometimes I purposely wake up late so I don't get tempted to sit and watch early morning market. Try do it with the close as well.

As a holder it's pretty important to make sure you see how it plays out as the day unfolds more so then the morning.
    ^Thing is it's good to watch the open and close haha... I've been holding since 18-21c so any foul play/manipulation at the end of the day isn't really effecting my personal views on the stock. As both @Slimjim007 & @AdamM-V explain how it's imperative you do the sufficient research which brings you to your initial purchase - this company has taken all actions to situate themselves in the leading pack. They are headed for great success. We're simply in the phase of profit takers bailing from the free ride, some might even be staying as they got in at a good position and see that this has a huge potential. Look how quickly it recovered - also notice there's no more lingering trash floating through the MC threads.

For me some 5 rules i'll stick to are:

1. Inject - Find a company which has a full plan of what they are tackling, watch it for a little. Read up some charts on them and check out the management team. If you feel your about ready, go with your gut and place an order. I find that 30-45minutes into open is where things settle and you can gage where to place your order.

2. +'s / - 's - As announcements come out you'll want to be as open about it. Take all positives and use them to invest confidence in both yourself and the company (helps to do some research sometimes personally). Take all the negatives with a grain of salt - If someone tries to down ramp a thread for example. If they state facts and you can see their perspective on an announcement be true, question it. You should have the knowledge to discuss facts and share information without having to become emotional.

3. Hold - Choose how long you think you might hold the stock for. I've personally never had so much profit appear in my CommSec account from last week, could have sold and bailed from Stocks for awhile. Nah... cop a huge tax for something I've been holding for only short when in a couple years I think will be much more worthwhile . I've told myself from 2015 i'll hold a couple MC stocks just in case, I've bought and sold MMJ 2-3 times in that period. Regretting it a bit but selling and diversifying across 7 other MC stocks has really given much great profits. My intentions to hold AC8 is still the same and won't change, LONG TERM.

4. Stop Loss - Set a level you want to make an escape. Always have a plan B so you don't kick yourself later.

5. Judgement - Use your natural instinct, if you feel bad and numbers seem to be against you, before #4 takes effect you should quickly evaluate your thoughts on the stock and if what management is doing at that stage is enough for you to hold. Remember that when numbers start scrambling around, the company's plans don't. Stick to what you've invested in them and pick your decision based on what your knowledge is on the stock. I like to question myself every 3-4 months 'is this stock still on the tracks'. Do the research and you shouldn't have clouds of doubt anywhere near you, because if you doubt something - don't linger.

Best to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.