Cheers Bloatie,Pretty easy to hate a faceless group; you seem to...

1. 2,595 Posts.
    Cheers Bloatie,

Pretty easy to hate a faceless group; you seem to be pretty good at it on a lot of fronts though I gotta admit.

A red neck and a brown mouth is the easiest option these days it seems.

The kid I was talking about earlier was having breakfast with us today (no bacon and eggs) and I asked him about his views on his (imposed) religion and also 'outed him' on his trips to the bathroom to do his prayers.

He looked a bit embarrassed at first until I told him it was Ok becauase my son and I understood that he 'had to do it' and it was no big deal anyway.

You could see him visibly relax after that although he was already pretty comfortable with us. He's a bloody nice kid and his parents seem really normal too. He plays rugby and swears and carries on like any other kid.

The pressure to be a good Muslim is coming from his grandparents; his Mum and Dad no longer do all of the 'annoying stuff'.

He reckons he will do it all for now because he is a kid and has to do what he's told but wont when he's older. Seemed fairly adamant on that point too.

All sorts of turds use religion and other platforms to further their warped ideas. Don't hate 'em all IMO.

Focus all of your hate on those who deserve it and leave the innocents out of it.

Just a thought.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.