VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Cheers Rocket, In my opinion the author is being rather...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Cheers Rocket,

In my opinion the author is being rather conservative as well. Cyber Security is THE industry to be in and we already own DWX with big bank clientele.

What is our market cap again? 20 mill? For a company already receiving revenues in a massive growth sector in Cyber Security.

Easily the best bargain on the ASX at the moment in my opinion. TSN has no pipe dream technology or patent to apply for, no mines to explore, no cannabis or block chain hype - just deals and revenue flowing in with almost no risk attached.

It is very easy to get bitter and jaded about a company's shareprice. TSN is not immune, however, I'm yet to find a business that represents the value of TSN.

If you believe in Cyber Security and you believe in finding undervalued small cap stocks then look no further. Most investors these days are speculators in the sense that they follow hype and love a swing trade. TSN is not going to provide that for them thus the lack of hype here. That's ok. If you believe in the principal of value investing and you have patience then there is an opportunity with TSN.

There's a reason why the top 20 holders have held their shares tightly. It's hard to find better value elsewhere.

Toddski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.