BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Judging by the reaction to this vid I thought I'd start a...

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    Judging by the reaction to this vid I thought I'd start a thread, I plan on posting other research here so I figured others may too smile.png

Here is the thread to the video that was posted yesterday incase anyone missed it, you can make your own mind up whether or not it's relevant.

I've also found an article relating to it which I found interesting.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2021-brn-discussion.5928722/page-10250?post_id=53339902

ARTICLE

https://news.defence.gov.au/technology/capturing-data-faster-speeding-bullet

"He said the MANTIS prototype integrated a neuromorphic and traditional camera side by side in a portable unit that is interfaced with artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide advanced situational awareness.

The dashboard and on-board processing enable a direct comparison of the images they produce and allow for rapid exploration of the neuromorphic sensor capabilities."

"While a traditional camera is constrained by frame rates, each pixel in a neuromorphic camera functions independently and is always ‘on’.

This means the imaging system is triggered by events.

If it’s monitoring a static scene, the sensor sees nothing and no data is generated."

“In partnership with Jericho Disruptive Innovation, we are engaged in event-based sensor research to rapidly assess and demonstrate its utility in addressing a number of priority Defence needs," he said.

Despite being developed through an Air Force partnership, MANTIS will be tested by all three services to explore how additional sensor diversity can provide Defence with an edge.

Future iterations of MANTIS could also see it combined with a robotic eye to allow for surveillance of large portions of airspace looking for air vehicles passively driving around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.