NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Australian Directors, page-16

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    On registration you can always try and contact the DMR directly and see what they say:
    http://www.dmr.gov.za/contact-us.html

You can call Nkwe (Scott Li) and ask about Registration of the Mining License. May get a very general response which you may not be satisfied with. I asked this last week and got a beat-around-the-bush response of "Nkwe directors are handling all the applications. Cannot say exact details since its confidential".

I know Mr Pham keeps repeating that any timeframe related to South Africa, its safe to double-triple it.

As for lawyers, there is the lawyers that Nkwe use and there are lawyers that Zijin use. Nkwe would have Australian lawyers (when the Settlement and Release Deed was done) and Bermudan Lawyers. Then there us Zijin's lawyers.

Your point on negotiations, there is currently NO official negotiation. Even Mr Pham says "back in March 2016 when there was a shareholder revolt, through Scott Li, it was promised that Nkwe's board will come to Australia in mid April to negotiate, only for nothing to happen when they gave that cheap cop-out Bermuda response". Mr Pham treats things to date as more 'beat around the bush'. This is why he has raised the point that we have to serve Nkwe a Writ in Bermuda and Australia. I am chipping money to serve Nkwe a Writ in Bermuda. Lawyers here is Appleby and the senior legal person is John Watsy.

Not sure Heron if you are in the email group but if you want to chase up details, I think everyone has been passed the mobile number of the board of Nkwe and even Zijin's Vice Chairman (Mr Lan), call these guys until one of them pick up. I know I did that. I found they all seem polite on the phone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.