NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

The people that the DMR would respond to would be Genorah whom...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    The people that the DMR would respond to would be Genorah whom are our BEE. I believe the Mining License is given to the BEE and in turn NKP is recognised as the joint venture partner on a 26:74 basis. While all of Genorah is no longer on the NKP board but they would definitely still be in contact with Jin Jiang/Zijin/NKP board (as these guys are just cronies of Zijin).

NKP board response is the same that I got...everyone is working hard to move things along blah blah and blah. Same long winded response when I called them earlier about International Petroleum and how we intend to settle or fight the legal Writ. Was even told that NKP would never be intimidated to pay anything because International Petroleum have nothing. Another older issue was the removal of Abraham Li. Legally the NKP board is right in their general response because the questions you are asking is likely considered confidential (or at least that is how the board sees it). I remember the BS response to why they did not release the 'Release Deed' that hid $2.5m, they actually tried to worm their way by saying "we thought it was not of material matter".

On the Hong Kong Lawyer, you searched on the website under "Professionals". I did the same thing back in late March 2016. Spoke to Mr Pham about it. You would find Full Time workers for the firm. Partners are supposedly "owners" of the firm or a given a small stake in the firm just like a bank employee are given bank shares. Have you considered that the person is a Contract Lawyer or is a person that works as a Counsel. This person will work with a law firm for compliance reason (and will have a Partner at the Legal firm signing off) on a case by case basis. I know many small cap directors here in Perth with a legal background would still with legal firms especially on issues that relate to publicly listed companies.

This is why we actually work as a group. Individually we get no-where. NKP under ASX has to follow MINIMUM disclosure which to me is a cop-out.

Heron I thought you were not on the minority distribution list, but seems that you are. If you are not happy feel free to start your own action whatever that may be. If you think there is something nasty that is not being told to you the commercial thing is to sell and move on to something else.

If you do invest in another company would love to see if their board members "disclose" everything on a running commentary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.