NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Australian Directors, page-33

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Heron,

May i respectfully suggest the following seeing you seek verification as a non believer or maybe questionable believer.

1.Fly over to Sth Africa and check out if there is indeed the Garatau farms with platinum.

2. Call in and talk to Maredi to see if Genorah is indeed the BEE and has shares in NKP

3. Next call in to the DMR office and enquire if a Mining Registration application for the Garatau project has been lodged. You may need to take one of the few NKP office staff left with you.

4. Next call in at the DRA offices and see what paperwork and applications have been lodged for electricity and water supply plus environment plans etc. Also ask them if they really hold those millions of NKP shares.

5. Before flying out to Aust suggest you go via China and call in at the Zijin headoffice and ask if they really want to takeover minorities?

6. Final stop is Hong Kong where you can ask the Z lawyer if he really is contracted to represent Z in future negotiations with minorities.

Come back and share your findings in order that we can now be assured 100% what we have been told the truth by others over the past year or so.

Thanks in anticipation.

For the record.....Our leader has had more reliable contacts in Sth Africa and China than i or anyone else has ever had. Past info from OKAP reps in Perth and Melb and from Genorah's Maredi and Sharif has proven to be crap when you look back.

Suggest you exercise patience like the rest of us who have been waiting many years for the saga to end.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.