AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Australian DoD Takes Notice, page-28

1. 83,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    god, I love it when you talk dirty!

Even though after the first few lines I was beginning to wonder if english was your third language --------- by the end of it, I got your drift.

By your example - one can see (well, this one can see) - that if one puts on one's 'I can do some sneaky stuff here' - that the system is wide open to abuse -

ie. if one has an agenda that is not just grabbing stock at the best possible 'immediate' price.

Just by your example - one could easily 'intend' to pressurise the sellers - not just have them drop their price by coincidence - ie. one would 'plan' that to happen.

Now, that would clearly be illegal - even by the kangaroo rules we have now.

Now, of course - I would never suggest that would happen - but, if I were a very bad person, and, I wanted say a stock - that was very hard to get - then, that would indeed be a very good mechanism - of course -- I would NEVER have that intention - not ever, that would be illegal - I could notice however, that some sellers got a little frustrated and dropped their price - whereas in an environment that didn't allow the practice of the dreaded dark pool.

Of course - it would never happen in Australia or America - because all our institutions and traders are scrupulously honest.

And, of course - if there were some dastardly people who did do such things - then, the course of trades would look like ------------ hmmm, well, exactly what it looks like now -- what a coincidence

Anyway - back to polishing the hat - and, I need to check, - a shadow just passed over, and I think it may have been a large flying porcine sort of animal.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4632035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.