AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Australian DoD Takes Notice, page-41

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    While things are relatively quiet on here I wanted to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks for the stream of continued, informed posts supplied by many of you.

In particular, I want to thank @pintohoo, @ARMCH  and @muppet655.

Pinto, your in-depth explanations of what goes on in the world of shares (and AJX in particular) that you so regularly provide for the less experienced folk like me are easy to understand, informative, and are offered with a great sense of humour. I've been in AJX since 10c, but doubt I'd have stayed the course without your insights.

ARMCH, I always look forward to your posts. I have always invested based on FA and never quite understood the thinking and knowledge behind TA. But you have a rare ability to explain your interpretation of the charts in such a way that almost anybody can understand your thoughts and your reasoning behind those thoughts.  I've learnt much from you, and now am doing much better at deciding when to buy or sell.

And Muppet, thanks for your well thought-out, insightful posts that so often bring some clear, reasoned input when a discussion is in danger of running off the rails. You often throw up ideas that make one stop, think, and consider the topic under discussion in a different way.

I read this thread on a regular basis, and appreciate the time and effort invested by so many of the posters here as you help the likes of me understand what's going on and where we go from here. I'd like to post regularly, but feel like a Corolla in a car yard full of Ferraris and Mercs. The only input I can offer is to let you wise ones know that I'm sure I speak for many when I say a great big thanks for the valuable contributions you put together to help us plebs have a better idea of what it's all about.

Best wishes to the AJX team and all the fortunate holders,

Jeff

PS - High frequency trading by bots drives me crazy, too. I remember how much simpler life was before they came on the scene!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2636955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.