australian economy booming..., page-6

1. 2,124 Posts.
    I saw this coming long ago.
    We have it too easy,what ever you want you can buy,2 years interest free,who care.
    Just borrow and think that the government will look after you.The chinese look after themselves.they SAVE money to buy.They work hard and are not afraid to do any type of work,man or woman.And they are physically so strong.And they are proud people.They dont need much to live either.I need good shoes and sox,i need a comfortable bed,a nice chair,etc.
    The chinese sleep on the floor,walk bare feet[this guy working on the building site wearing thongs]They can sit on a brick or squat if they tired.But we are built different ofcourse but if the world turns bad ,onlt the Asians will survive.Every morning i see this young girl sitting on the footpath with a bike pump.For 50 cent or so she pumps up your bike tyre.She got the biggest smile you ever see.
    Anyway there is good and bad everywhere,and I said my piece.
    On my early morning walks true the streets of SHENZhen[china]i notice all the young people dressed smartly,man suit and tie,the girls are abosolute glamours,with their nice clothes,stilletto heals and make up.They are all Miss World to me.And they know it too.
    Young 14/15 year old girls can tell you anything about any electronics,know how to communicate and bargain.
    They ooze with confidence.
    I will be in a depressed state when i return to the Illawarra,nsw and look at all the slobs,and the obese people at the Food courts at Westfield.All the Pokie players[no pokies here,Bob Care would go broke]doing their money,all the useless individuals hanging around,all the V8 car hoons with their golden necklaces ,provoking the police.
    Redfern,Maquarie,etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.