But there's no doubt that the people in places like Toorak and...

1. 6,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    But there's no doubt that the people in places like Toorak and Point Piper are grinning from ear to ear as they drink those lattes and chardies you cited

It's not just those people I am talking about, I sometimes go to a shopping center at Springfield here in Qld on a weekend not that I want to but that is a different story.
    The people that are there are all nationalities and most likely be a 40% aussie mix and rest of different nationalities, a very mixed cultured place.
    As I see it everyone is spending and usually at the food court, cinemas, retail and the last place coles or woolies so not just the rich latte set as you say.
    But move another hour west and as you say things are very different and really that is where I would rather go and spend my money.

My mum is 89 and still lives in her house and is finding it tough, trying to cut back on this and that, and with only a little in the bank it is eroding away very quick.
    I feel for everyone's point of view in this as we all have a story, some is positive and some is not, but I do feel that things will get more positive in another 12 months overall.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.