Australian economy tipped to grow slower than Greece, page-32

1. 26,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Well , I let your post fully pass though my digestive system before replying.

What a lovely innocuous post by the way.

Funnily enough on the same day, there's another report about under employment.

disallowed/politics/federal/simple-mathematical-fact-report-finds-lack-of-jobs-for-unemployed-20191015-p530pt.html

Pff, I ask you with sincerity, where's the attempt by government to get value adding to what in the most part is raw materials being exported,from this country, thus providing job creation, and a fuller employment scenario?

Its not funny, only yesterday an earlier refugee ,to this country said there should be two sets of books, " one the state of the country's finances , the second one infrastructure projects "

Yeah I'm quoting lowey.

Now the PM of the country ( entire country) says, " its up to the states to nominate the infrastructure projects in their own states "( I'm paraphrasing)

And yet the dropkick has ringfenced the money for roe 8 & 9 ,here in the west , just for this project, despite the state government of the day, been labor ( not freakin labour) , sayin ,its a dead horse.

I await your elegant reply.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.