PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes CAA was a good read. Certainly helps you keep your eyes on...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Yes CAA was a good read. Certainly helps you keep your eyes on the big picture here.

How true is this passage in No.8 "External opinions are like feet, everybody has them but very rarely are they walking the same path as you"

What a great comment, How true (I read that comment as basically ignore the speculative commentary and keep your eye on the prize)

snippets
    8. What’s some advice you’d give to an aspiring start-up?They need a lot of persistence and determination to stick to their guns and continue along the path to achieve their vision.External opinions are like feet, everybody has them but very rarely are they walking the same path as you.Also, empower your staff, remain nimble to harness opportunities and most importantly, “believe”.

10. What other fintechs or companies do you admire?Grab & Go-Jek are two companies that I look at as being great examples of ‘Super-Apps’ where users can access almost every service they might need.We are aiming to replicate these businesses with our bizmoto App as we continue to build our bizmoto ecosystem and the range of available services.

Peppermint learning from other companies at what works is just smart business practice. Trying to replicate Grab and Go-Jerk, Yep, why not, Well done!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.