PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Well at least you have started comparing fintechs. ha haCan't...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Well at least you have started comparing fintechs. ha ha

Can't say i agree with you on the amount of announcements (major that is) by both companies in regards to moving a company forward. Maybe minor ones yes, they seem to have more. Certainly more presentations
    Did you realize the company you mentioned share price has drifted in less than a year from 35 cents to 7.6 cents today?

I don't agree with you on your management views either. They just started the 3 month trial a month ago, and given two updates since.
    I would hope to think that they are working their butt's off to make this company a screaming success rather then put out weekly announcements just for the sake of it.

I'm sure PIL would love to know that every announcement they made would make it to the ASX
    Put it this way,
    How would you react if H.C. for some lame reason didn't deem your previous post material worthy of putting up so we all
    can see it and comment on.
    Would you say.
    1. Stuff it I'm never posting again

or

2. OOOOOOK, if that's the way your going to play it I will send my update through social media.

Don't get me wrong if I thought the leadership wasn't doing a good job I would tell them. But I don't think they are just because of lack of announcements (which I don't agree with you there anyway)

However there is more things I would like PIL and its directors to do, (hopefully they are watching)
    Like for instance just to name two things

Directors buying more shares on the market and regularly. I don't know anyone that doesn't like seeing that!!!!!.

Peppermint website show the top twenty and have it updated every month!!!!!!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.